Step One: Make an Account
Click on the blue “Make an Account” button. Clicking the “Make an Account” button will bring up the registration form, which only takes a minute to fill out and allows you to create an account. After creating an account you will get an email and pop up message that will tell you to log into your account to fill out the sign up form.
Step Two: Log In To Your Account
Once you have created your account, you can then log into the system by:
- Clicking the Login button (which is to the left of Make an Account)
- Enter in your account email and password from when you make an account.
- After you have entered the system, please choose the VA Ready Sign Up form option from the dropdown list and click “Create.”
- Fill out the Sign up form.
- The Sign up form includes an eligibility questionnaire on the first tab. As part of the eligibility questionnaire you must upload the community college class registration email that comes from the community college.
- Once you answered the eligibility questionnaire correctly, you will be able to see the remaining 2 tabs (Enrollment Information and Confirmation) of the Sign up form.
- Fill out each tab and click “next tab” when each section is completed.
Once you have completed all four tabs you may submit your Sign up form as final. All VA Ready Sign up forms must be submitted as final prior to your class starting or within the first 5 calendar days of your class starting to be eligible for VA Ready.
Please allow 5 business days for the VA Ready team to review your Sign up form application once you have submitted it as final. Once your Sign up form has been reviewed you will be notified via if your sign up form application was approved, if you are asked to resubmit your sign up form application, or if your sign up form has been withdrawn.
Step Three: Upload your credential (after successfully finishing your credentialing exam)
Once you have completed your course and passed your credential exam, you can then log back into the system to upload your completed credential from the accreditation body and the PDF from the VCCS Acknowledgement of Credential email.
- As soon as your Sign up form is reviewed and approved by the VA Ready team, you’ll be granted access to the Certification form. The Certification form is where you’ll be uploading the necessary materials to confirm that you have completed your program and successfully passed your credential exam. Note: If you don’t have all of the details already you may save the form as a Draft and you can come back any time in the future to finish.
- Begin this process by clicking the “Certification” button underneath the “VA Ready Sign Up” program on the main page.
- To complete this form you will need a picture of your completed credential from the accrediting body, the PDF from the “VCCS Acknowledgement of Credential” email, and necessary information to complete the tax and banking information.
Please click this link for more detailed information on uploading your credentials:
Click here to create an account and sign up for VA Ready: