Step One: Register
Clicking the Register button will bring up the registration form, which only takes a minute to fill out and allows you to create an account.
Step Two: Log In
Once you have created your account, you can then log into the system by:
- Clicking the Login button (which is to the left of Register)
- Entering your account email and password from when you registered.
- After you have entered the system, please choose the VA Ready Sign Up form option from the dropdown list.
- Fill out the Scholar agreement.
- Once you have completed all three tabs (See below) you may submit your scholar agreement as final.
Step Three: Upload your credential (after successfully finishing your credentialing exam)
Once you have completed your course and credential, you can then log back into the system to upload your completed credential from the accreditation body.
- As soon as you submitted the Scholar agreement form as Final, you’ll be granted access to the Certification form. The Certification form is where you’ll be uploading the necessary materials to confirm that you have completed your program and successfully passed your credential exam. Note: If you don’t have all of the details already you may save the form as a Draft and you can come back any time in the future to finish.
- To complete this form you will need a picture of your completed credential from the accrediting body and necessary information to complete the tax and banking information.